Supporting Your Education
Ohio University is proud of our student-centered focus that helps our students become successful in school and down the road in their careers. As a student in an online program at Ohio University, you’ll be guided through the educational experience with direct access to our academic, technical, and administrative support teams.
- An Enrollment Advisor is available to answer your questions and assist you with getting enrolled. From financial aid to the admissions process, we’re here to help.
- Your Program Manager is your administrative support during your time in school. Should any needs arise, your program manger is here to make sure the learning process goes as smoothly as possible.
- Each of your courses will have a Course Instructor who is available to interact with, answer questions, and help with your learning needs.
- Once inside the learning environment, Technical Support is available through detailed guides and our technical help desk.
- Connect with your Classmates through the highly interactive online learning environment. Discuss your work, share results, network, and create new career connections.
For more information, or if you have any questions contact Ohio University at 1-866-939-5791.